Frequently Asked Questions

Do I need any licences or permits to operate my business?

There are a number of licences and permits that may be required for a small business, dependant on the nature of its operations.

Some of the more common forms are – Food Premises registration, hygiene certification, alcohol licence, copyright / recorded music licence, Data Protection registration, consumer credit licence & FSA registration for financial & insurance related businesses. Local authorities hold responsibility for a number of licences and permits, and could be considered as first option when enquiries are being made.

If you need a more detailed response or would like to know more about how we can support your business, please contact us by using our Contact Us form, or alternatively you can email us at or call us on 0844 2640390.